Fall Arrestors are attached between the harness and an anchoring point, and are designed to stop a fall as quickly as possible. Our TurboLite fall arrestor is extremely compact and lightweight, and can stop of fall within millimetres.
Harnesses are the first component of a fall safety system. Designed for maximum safety and confidence when working at heights, harnesses spread the forces of a fall over the body, preventing serious injury. All Round Supplies stock a range of harnesses from leading brands such as Honeywell, including:
- Aircore Tower Worker harness – a versatile safety harness with front and rear connections, ideal for line workers, pole top workers, tower and ladder work.
- General Purpose Construction harness – a vest-style design made from strong and comfortable polyester webbing, suitable for a number of applications.
- Elite Line 2 worker harness – specifically designed for line and pole top workers, the Elite Line 2 worker harness features a front fall arrest dee, an extended dorsal dee and work positioning side dees for pole straps.
- Glove & Barrier harness – a full body harness specifically designed without any metal hardware above the waist. The Duraflex webbing flexes with the body to provide optimum worker comfort, while there is also no bunching, binding or kinking generally associated with harness wearing.
- Tower Worker harness – the ultimate tower harness with multiple attachment points for compatibility with many applications, the Tower Worker harness is suited to electrical, ladder and tower work, tree pruning, EWP work, confined space and rescue applications.
Lanyards provide a safe method of attaching a fall protection harness to a secure anchorage point, and are designed to reduce the free fall distance as much as possible. We stock a range of lanyards in a variety of sizes, from lightweight webbing lanyards with integral energy absorbers to heavy-duty StretchStop lanyards.
Pole Straps allow linesmen to climb naturally and instinctively, eliminating room for error and increasing safety. Our pole straps feature double-acting 19mm opening hooks at each end and are fitted with an adjuster which easily adjusts the working length of the strap. The straps are made from 48mm polyester webbing with a 65mm heavy-duty sleeve.
Static Lines provide safe anchorage where access along a length of area is required on a temporary basis. Our rope temporary static line kit is a 2-person system for fall arresting, it’s quick and easy to install and it can be used in many applications. The kit comes in a carry bag and contains 20 meters of Hawser laid 16mm nylon rope, a Harip tensioning device, split running blocks and webbing tie off adaptors with karabiners.
Webbing tie-off provides a safe method of securing lanyards and fall arrestors in a variety of workplace applications. Our webbing is made from 25mm Day-Glo webbing and is available in lengths of 2 metres.